Saturday, September 26, 2009

Be Vewy, Vewy Quiet...

Saturday night, 6:00 p.m., temperature 98.2. So far, the various bugs floating out there haven't found me. Thanks to Mike, Kathleen, and Michael for making a grocery run for me--this after they spent the afternoon helping friends move. Saints, I tell you--saints.

Robbie was very good today, considering I spent most of the day cleaning the house downstairs (got to do something to kill the time). I'll find out next Wednesday or so how the white count is coming. As I think I may have mentioned, I expect the count to drop further before it starts up again. Every day without a fever is a good day. This is a good day. Thanks for the prayers and thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. YES, they are SAINTS! crossing my fingers for rebounding white blood cell counts & no fever.

    ReplyDelete