Tuesday, March 30, 2010

In Progress Well Baby Visit

Got here at 10:00 for an 11:00 appointment. The waiting room was virtually empty (I was going to say 'a ghost town', but considering the venue...).

Anyway, got vitals taken and am happy to report BP: 110/70 Pulse: 71. The walking, yoga, and meditation are paying off.

Got into the exam room by 10:20 and have spent the time reviewing the new NAVAIR Fraud, Waste, and Abuse instruction. Turns out I'm pretty good at Fraud and Abuse, but I may have to go in for remedial Waste training. I understand the training is given down at our Cherry Point site.

Still waiting for Katherine, but to be fair it is still 20 minutes before my appointment time. Still planning on finding the meditation labyrinth at the Georgetown Waterfront Park afterwards, then yoga tonight. Full day.

1 comment:

  1. You are slightly mistaken - but I'd expect that from an LSU fan.

    We offer advanced training given by CLAUDE - who arrives at your site in A BUS with a cooker attached on how to grow your WAIST via consumption of properly prepared pig.

    I've fully experienced the training - or so said the scales this morning.

    Vinegar, spice and everything nice ~~~

    - Meno

    ReplyDelete