Thursday, March 18, 2010

Homework Assignment for YOU!













All,

I've been invited to speak to a Cancer Survivors' Day gathering in New Jersey in early June.  The title of the presentation will be "I Didn't Order the Lymphoma" and the topic will be blogging and why it's important.  I hope to make it humorous (bet that surprises you). 

What I need from all of you is some input on what your favorite/most memorable blog entries have been.  I'll probably be reading many of the entries during the talk, and I want to make sure I get some good examples. 

If you would be so kind, please comment back with the dates of your favorite blog entries and maybe some idea of what it was that made it stick in your mind.  It doesn't have to be the funniest; it could be the hospital blogs that gave you information that you might not have otherwise gotten.

If you don't want to comment or haven't figured out how, please email me your inputs at timothy.mcmichael@navy.mil.

Thanks much,

Tim

3 comments:

  1. Sunday, 21 June was the most important one to me. I'll find my favorite funny ones, too.
    ~peg

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, I'm used to assigning homework as opposed to doing it. But, for what it is worth, here goes. The list is somewhat long, but I think it provides a picture of what you've been through. The following are from 2009 - 2/23,2/26,3/4,3/8,4/14,6/3,6/12,7/8,8/18,9/24,and 12/31. For 2010- 2/26 and 3/2. These, for me, are the ones that made me laugh and made me cry.
    By the way, when and where is this presentation?

    Wishing you, Liz and Robbie the best. You're always in my thoughts.

    Kent

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't found out exactly where the festivities will be held, but should be somewhere around Egg Harbor.

    ReplyDelete