Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkin Sunday

Nothing earth-shaking from last week.  Liz went to Seattle again on Wednesday, returning this evening around 6:00.  Robbie was really good this week, all things considered.  Today he and I went to the annual pumpkin carving party hosted by my friends Dennis and Christine.  It was a great time, as it usually is.

I see Dr. Cheson again on Tuesday, then probably have another month "off".  After that, it's back to Georgetown for another bone marrow sample and another CT scan.  Then on to the next phase of the clinical trial.  Apparently I can anticipate neutropenic episodes under the new regime, but I hoping we'll still offset those with the growth factor shots.

And, OBTW, who dat said dey's gonna beat them Saints?  7-0:  who'd a thunk it.

2 comments:

  1. I guess they're not the "Aints" anymore. Good luck with the next round. Oh, by the way, GO PHILS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, Who is paying attention to the Saints when the Phillies are in the World Series two years in a row. oh yeah. oh yeah. and, I'm helping by not even watching. Don't want to jinx the home team, dontcha know.

    Judy Patel

    ReplyDelete