Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Favor to Ask...

A favor to ask from those of you who post comments anonymously occasionally: could you write up a brief description of just how you do that? I've had several people tell me that they wanted to leave comments, but couldn't break the code. Rather than give them my account password, I thought I would make this appeal. Once I get a consensus, I'll post the process for the technically-challenged to use.

On a personal front, it been a continuing week of post-June "firsts" since my energy has returned: first time pushing Robbie on the swings at his school, first walk around my 2.5 mile evening stroll route (under a beautiful full moon on a 55 degree night), first time mowing the lawn myself. These are good firsts.

7 comments:

  1. There's an "Anonymous" selection in the drop down under the comment box. -Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Appreciate the comment, but could you expand to a step-by-step for those who might be a little intimidated by the whole process?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea for swings, walks, beautiful moon lit nights & for the ability to mow the lawn! If you want to post w/ anonymity or if you just don't want the hassle of registering an account (no spam for me so far) from the "Comment as:" drop down select "Anonymous" at the bottom of the list. works for me .... :)
    peg

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Tim trying Peg's method of posting. I went down below this comment box, selected the arrows on the right side of the "Comment as:" box, selected 'Anonymous' which--as Peg said--is at the bottom of the list, and am now entering my comment. I'll now hit the 'Post Comment' button and see what happens. If you see this post, that worked. Try it yourself (Mom)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just below the comment box, there's a "Comment as:" drop down box. Click in the drop down menu to select it, and then go all the way to the bottom, and select "Anonymous."

    Then click the "Post Comment" button. If/when the captcha (box with funky letters that ensure you're not a machine) pops up, fill in the captcha with the requisite text. Sorry to be too vague, originally. -Any mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Any mouse, You're still a hero for jumping in so fast with a solution that a good half of the folks could have used. Thanks, tim

    ReplyDelete