Saturday, October 10, 2009

26.2 Miles of Crazy

As reported earlier, Liz ran her first marathon today, finishing in 4 hours, 45 minutes. She found the wall at 18 miles, spent a while deciding she couldn't possibly finish, then finished. I am very proud of her.

Robbie and I went to the National Aquarium. Our hotel is faces the Inner Harbor, so it was walking distance for us. He enjoyed it.

We're staying one more night in Baltimore, so if any of my fellow church choir members reads this, please let Herself know I won't be there tomorrow. Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. And LSU lost while MSU won! No wonder you won't be in church.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And LSU lost to those, I believe your words were.. soggy, unevolved reptiles... GO GATORS! I'll sent you a little song Monday to rub it in for ANOTHER year....

    And you just wish I was anonymous....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Gator, That's what I've always liked about you--class in winning. Oh yeah, that's right...

    ReplyDelete