Thursday, August 13, 2009

Wednesday's Visit

Well, I'm officially certified "ready for more chemo". Went in Wed. for my pre-chemo check. Dr. Cheson was out of town, but I saw my trials coordinator, Jenny, and Dr. C's nurse practitioner, Katherine. I don't know if it was because Dr. C was not there, but I got in almost a half hour before my appointment time (I got there early for parking reasons).

My blood work all looks good, and my creatinine levels are still going down. Kidneys are still getting better. My heart rate is still a little high and more so than ever I think I'm feeling the fatigue that made chemotherapy famous. Still not complaining though--I still have my hair.

Liz will be out of town from tomorrow until next Tuesday, so I will once again be throwing myself (and Robbie) on the tender sympathies of our friends Jim and Elena (and their daughter Taryn). I've got to get Sunshine in the kennel on Sunday. Still not complaining.

Anywho, that's where things stand. Let's all hope they don't get exciting again.

Have a great weekend.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment