Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Quick Update

Real quick update for you, more narrative to follow tomorrow (I promise).

Results from the CT scan came back. Lymph nodes are all shrinking appreciably, so we're going to do another round of Rituxin and Fludarabine next week. This time I will get the Fludarabine for four vice five days, and will be getting a shot at the end of next week that will encourage white and red blood cell production. I'm still going to treat the following week as if I've had a white blood cell crash, and take all the precautions I would take in that case.

Creatinine levels (indicative of kidney health) are down to 1.5, which is in the normal range. Blood pressure is still a little elevated due to the kidney issues I've gone through, but not so high as to need medication. We're taking a wait and watch approach.

Weight is still steady at around 194, about 16 lbs lower than when I went into the hospital. I do not recommend this as a weight loss regime.

I have some good narrative and pictures from Monday's trip that I'll share tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. All vitals look good. Just to be safe, I'll keep my fingers crossed. They are getting sore, but it's well worth it.
    - Meno

    ReplyDelete