Saturday, April 11, 2009

Busy Day

Happy Easter, All.

Full day today. I went back to yoga for the first time in what feels like weeks. I had let the distractions break me out of my routine and I was beginning to feel it. Having been away from yoga, I was also afraid that I had lost some strength/muscle tone, and was making myself the "I'll get in shape, then go back" promises that always serve so well to delay or prevent a return to good habits.

So this morning I dragged my sorry arse and my yoga mat back to class. April did not disappoint--she killed us. Thank God there were no balancing poses. It did feel good to get back, though, and I will do about 20 minutes tomorrow morning.

Also scrubbed the kitchen floor, as Liz did it last and it really needed it. I'm talking "knee pads and a scrubby" kind of cleaning. The floor looks great now.

Robbie and I took the trash to the transfer station, then stopped at his favorite pizza place where we split a small cheese pizza. Scarily, he pretty much can finish his half.

Liz and Robbie head for Florida on Tuesday, so it will be a big empty house next week. I'll find something to fill the evenings. Next Chemo cycle doesn't start until the 27th.

Tomorrow I'll share my new theory in the "Why Me?" arena.

Hope the Bunny is good to all of you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment