Monday, January 17, 2011

New blogging tools

Text from note:

Playing with my Christmas iPad and found some functionality that's pretty cool. This may become the venue whereby I capture my thoughts for the blog. I'm getting new functional (and free) apps for my iPad, so we'll see if I'm smart enough to get this to my blog.

As an aside, I also found a new statistics tab in my blog controls, and have discovered some things that kinda blow me away. If this thing can be trusted, in the last month I registered around 800 hits on my blog, many of which came from the United Kingdom and the Netherlands. Others were from India, Australia, Russia (uh oh), Germany, Brazil, and Spain. Who knew? (Wish I knew how to say 'Thank you' in those other languages)

Next appointment is on February 2nd. More news then. Now let's see if this will actually post.

2 comments:

  1. posted and read ... :) regards, pitgirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Standing by for more news later this week. Prayful that it is on the good end of the news continuum.

    - Meno

    ReplyDelete