Saturday, June 5, 2010

Heading into New Jersey

Here's an action shot of me crossing the Delaware Memorial Bridge into New Jersey, on the way to the house of my friends, Gary and Louise.  Louise is a clinical trials coordinator in Absecon, NJ, and it was she who had invited me up to speak at a Cancer Survivors' Day event.  While there I got to catch up with their two lovely daughters, one a college girl just back from Summer in Italy, and the other a soon-to-be-highly-recruited high school rower.  Scary that I knew one as a four year old and remember when the other made her debut in the world.  My talk was very well recieved by the audience of about 60 who heard it.  Topic was "Why You Should Keep a Blog" and I referenced all of you (though not by name) in the talk.  I actually was invited to come back to address a different group later in the summer.  Gotta come up with a fee structure.

Liz is off on her big Motorcycle Adventure.  She's started a blog about it (copy cat) and I'll post the link soon.

Tomorrow is Biopsy/CT Scan day for me.  I have to get in touch with my emergency backup Robbie Pickup people in case I get stuck up town.

All for now.

1 comment:

  1. I guess West Collingswood was too much out of the way, especially since NJ is such a huge state.

    ReplyDelete