Saturday, February 20, 2010

We're Slowly Coming Out of the Snow

Hi all,

Going in this week for another marrow biopsy and another CT scan.  Oh boy.

Family news:  My niece, Heather, gave birth to an 8 lb 9 oz baby boy today.  Congratulations to her and to her husband Paul--life as you knew it is now over.  Welcome to your new life.

I have had a side effect from the new medication--I've got an annoying rash here and there that itches like a fiend.  Took some Benadryl and will be going to bed soon.

I did get the Mini Cooper back up the driveway today, so I've saved myself that walk now.

Going to bed.

Take care.

2 comments:

  1. Tim, rashes goes away! Remind me to tell you how Jim and I know this!!! Come see us... no one in Casa Bjostad is sick (for a change) call me and let me know when you'll be here!
    Baina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many folks believe rashes are a sign of something bad in your body trying to get out. Let's hope your CLL bad actors are doing their best to escape as I type.

    - Meno

    ReplyDelete