Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Well Baby Visit

Went to G-town yesterday--all is well.  Looks like I'm responding to the new treatment and have started the next cycle.  Actually got into the back room at 10:45 for a 10:30 appointment.  That shatters the old record by a wide margin.  Left lung still now fully up to speed, but no x-rays needed.  Left G-town by noon and got to spend the afternoon catching up with my friend Elena and her daughter (also my friend) Tayrn.

We leave for Disneyworld tomorrow.  While I'm there, I'll try to take a few minutes to tell you about Robbie's best Christmas ever.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the good news. A good start to 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, where is that story? I've been waiting. Congrats from me as well! Will miss seeing you this weekend for birthday festivities. Have a great time at Disney! Kim B.

    ReplyDelete