Thursday, January 28, 2010

Dinner Update

My homage to Twitter:  Made teriyake tofu asparagus and broccoli stir-fry with red and yellow peppers for dinner. Robbie had macaroni and cheese (and one bite of broccoli).

UPDATE:  My brave little guy just ate three cubes of tofu.  Thought it was pretty good.

OBTW:  Just because I posted this doesn't mean you can't still comment on the Disney post.  It was pretty long and had lots of nice pictures, and as far as I can tell, no one has read it (not that I'm needy).

3 comments:

  1. everyone read it; we were all just jealous that you were there and we were not!!! Seriously....
    What did you expect????

    Love You and be well.... Love, E,J,T&D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teriyake tofu asparagus and broccoli stir-fry!?!? Who are you and what have you done with my buddy Tim? Now a steaming mound of haggis and a pint or two of Guiness with a Doublewood finish would be more like it!

    Glad the Disney adventure went so well. I took Ben for 5 days when he was 8 in 1988. Still one of my favorite memories. (Second only to meeting Elena - now there's a memory!).

    We've moved into the new house, just two blocks from the old one. Can't wait to show it to you guys. Lots of room.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are three comments! And, there were only three pictures!

    Tower of Terror terrorized Meera; I, not a roller coasterer, waited at the exit.

    ReplyDelete