Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Can you believe he'll be six tomorrow?

Tomorrow is Robbie's sixth birthday--seems impossible.  Here's a picture of us at his birthday party, held last Saturday at the Family Adventure Center in Leonardtown.  It's one of those "big inflatable slide"/electric go-cart/video game parlors.  We had his birthday party there last year so we knew it was a winner.  Here's a picture of Robbie and me in one of the two-person electric go carts.  I have no idea what he's doing



Tomorrow I head back to Georgetown for my one-week checkup.  I feel fine--maybe a little shortness of breath that could indicate a lower red blood cell count, which would be expected.   Liz is out of town until Saturday, so don't know how much posting I'll be doing.

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Robbie! Incredible how the past 6 years have flown by. Wishing you safe travels to G'town. If there's anything you need, AT ALL, give me a shout. It was great seeing you guys Saturday ...we should do that more often. ~p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm assuming you either have a U-S-A sweatshirt or an L-S-U one on? Given your embarassment of it that you covered the first and last letter with the go-cart restraints, I'm assuming that it is L-S-U.
    Go Hokies - Meno

    ReplyDelete