Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Didn't make it to the Doctor Yesterday

Hi all,

Quick note to let you know I did not make it to Georgetown yesterday for my bone marrow biopsy.  Instead, I woke up with a crick in my neck that turned almost completely debilitating.  It took me about 45 minutes just to get dressed--I knew there was no way I was driving in DC traffic with that neck.  Several hundred mg of Ibuprofen and a day later, I have pretty much full motion back in my neck and could drive today, had my appointment been moved to today.  Instead, I'll wait for Jenny to let me know when my new appointment will be.  I'll keep you posted.

Tim

2 comments:

  1. When will you be here for a visit?????? baina

    ReplyDelete
  2. That yoga must be too strenous for an old guy like you. Or is it a recurrent nagging drinking injury from throwing a few back?

    - Meno

    ReplyDelete